Terms of Service
By using spiralbig.com web site (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”). In order to use the Service, You (the “Customer”, “You”, or “Your”) must first agree to the Terms. You understand and agree that spiralbig.com will treat Your use of the Service as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
spiralbig.com reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While spiralbig.com prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that spiralbig.com cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may be used by multiple people. spiralbig.com is not responsible for the activity of users on your account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. spiralbig.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one spiralbig account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Billing, Payment and Refunds
- The Service is billed in advance and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial usage of service.
- API queries are purchased in advance. spiralbig.com will not issue refunds for unused queries at any times. Your account balance will never expire.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by contacting spiralbig.com via email and providing the required credentials in order to validate your request.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- spiralbig.com, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. spiralbig.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- spiralbig.com reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the spiralbig.com site.
- spiralbig.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- spiralbig.com does not pre-screen Content, but we have the right in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided via email. Support is only available in English.
- You understand that spiralbig.com may use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or any other spiralbig.com service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by spiralbig.com
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any spiralbig.com customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- If your bandwidth significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by spiralbig.com) of other customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your use until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- spiralbig.com does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that spiralbig.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if spiralbig.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of spiralbig.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and spiralbig.com and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and spiralbig.com (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
2Checkout & Two-factor Authentication
Security has always been a top priority for 2Checkout. We know that in today’s global economy, strong security features are absolutely essential for protecting businesses and their consumers from the fraud that runs rampant. Our merchants pour so much hard work and passion into building their businesses, and we work tirelessly to ensure their livelihood is protected. This is why we are excited to roll out 2Checkout’s new two-factor authentication…